Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter from 1/5/2015

This is the photo card we sent to Sister Neal.



Her response:
I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Haha, don´t worry, I´m making sure everyone knows that my birthday´s coming up!!! :D I´m so glad you guys are having a great time, thank you so much for thinking of me!!! It makes me feel so good!! I love you guys!!! Hope you had an awesome new year! I ate pizza :D But it was gross. But whatever!! :D LOVE YOU! IM ALMOST 20!!!

nicoooole!!!

She didn't write a group letter this week, but this is what she wrote to Seth and the pictures she sent:

Seth I love you! I hope you have the best day at school ever and that you have lots of friends who are way less cute than you!!!!!

This is my house! We live in that little corner! And this is what happens when it rains, water comes in!! It was so annoying, I got wet!!! I LOVE YOU MY SETH!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment