Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter from 1/12/2015

Hey guys! This week was pretty good...we ALMOST had a baptism, but it fell through at the last second. We were super bummed about that....but we´re working to work everything out this week. Pray for Antonio, pllease! And Ruam! Thanks thank thanks :)

But....my birthday kinda rocked! Can´t believe I´m 20!! I always told myself that I´d never tell anyone when my birthday is during the mission...but now I´m thinking that every new area I´m just gonna invent a birthday, because it was awesome. When the members and investigators know it´s your birthday, they go CRAZY. Guys we ate so much cake. And ate so much food. And partied. As much as a missionary can party. Sister de Jesus, in my district also had a birthday on the 8th, so we celebrated together and had a party with the 8 missionaries in this close area. It was AWESOME. I got tons of cake, Arthur, who was baptized last month gave me tons of chocolate, and a I got a cactus. And I heard more ´happy birthday´ songs than any other day in my life. Also, I ate breakfast in bed. It was only an apple...but I mean, I ate it in my bed. But I LOVED IT. I´ll send pictures next time, this dumb computer won´t let me. But I hope you guys all had a wonderful week and have a better week this week!!


Also, I was reading 1 Nephi 8:34 and it scared me. Guys, ya can´t even pay attention to the worldly stuff, or you´re a goner. Just be careful!! I love you all, Keep the faith!!

Sister Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment