Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter from 12/8/2014

Hey guys! This week was sad and happy at the same time. My companion left and went home, but I'm still here serving strong! But It´s sad because I definitely feel like my time is getting shorter...I just want to do all I can and help all the people that I´m meant to!

This week was full of miracles. Arthur, who´s been taught for 6 months, has FINALLY agreed to be baptized this Saturday. PLEASE pray for him so that this can happen, that he can have the courage and won´t have any doubts. Also, we had tons of people at church this Sunday and they all loved it. We´re planning to have a white Christmas here (baptisms...because it doesn't even almost snow here) and it´ll be wonderful.

I love the spirit of Christmas! Even though it´s hot here, I know that Christmas is coming. The spirit is so strong! And every day I am more and more thankful for the sacrifice that Christ made for all of us. It´s because of Him that we can go home! The greatest gift of Christmas is our salvation! We´re all full of joy here and super happy to be serving the Lord. Remember Him! He is the reason for our happiness!

I love you all! Here are some pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment