Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter from 12/1/2014

This week absolutely flew by! It was definitey because Sister Domingues went home today. I´m gonna miss her so much, we had the greatest time ever. 

My new companion is Sister Urbano! She´s from Peru, and she´s really awesome. We´re gonna have a great time. 

We had an activity at the chapel where we did a play about the Plan of Salvation. It was hilarious and super fun. I wish you guys coulda seen it. We had investigators there, and it really put it into perspective for them the plan that God has for all of us.

Ana, the woman we baptized last week, was unable to be confirmed last Sunday because her son got super sick. But we worked this week for it to happen this sunday...and it happened! She (again, because of her son) arrived about 45 minutes late. She entered into the church running, super sweaty, and SUPER excited to get the gift of the holy ghost. She really understood the importance of all of it, and seeing her running into the building was amazing. I know that Heavenly Father watches us and knows of our needs. If we do our part, he´ll do his and we will be blessed. Now the rest of Ana´s family is interested in the church, and we´ll be teaching them this week. I love this work and I love that Heavenly Father is letting me serve him here. As missionaries, we get a front row seat to see the miracles of this Gospel...there really is no greater call.

I love you all, have a wonderful week!

Sister Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment