Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter from 12/23/2014

This week was absolutely fantastic! We had our Christmas Conference and it was amazing. We played soccer and volleyball and ate a TON and it was just good. It´s nice to see everyone when you don´t get to hang out with the family. 

Thanks for the prayers for Isaac! The woman he lives with is suuuper rude, but I was finally able to talk to her and convince her to sign the marriage papers! She wasn´t happy but I told her she was living in sin, and as a Christian woman she should get married. She didn´t like hearing about her sin, so we´re going over there to sign today :D I am SO HAPPY. We´ll get the papers in on the 5th, and Isaac is planning to be baptized on the 10th! It will be amazing. 

Arthur is so happy about his baptism, thanks again for praying for him. 

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas! I am SO excited to talk to my family! Remember that CHRIST is the first gift! He made our eternal life possible. HE is the way. Remember him always, and this will be the best Christmas ever. I love my Savior. He lives!! Merry Christmas!!

Sister Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment