Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Monday, May 18, 2015

Letter from 5/11/2015

This is what Sister Neal wrote to me last week after our Skype. It's a payback moment kind of letter...:)

Oh, mom!! Yesterday was so fast that I didn´t even get to say half of what I wanted to!! I gave the message at lunch time to the members, and it was about the importance of mothers. We watched a video, and then I started talking and I cried. Momma I miss you so much! You´re so incredible and I am so thankful for all of the sacrifice you make for us! I didn´t appreciate you as much as I should have at home, but I just want you to know that there is no better woman in the world. You´re amazing and thank you for everything you taught me and are teaching me. Você é incrível, mamãe e quero que você saiba que sempre estarei contigo, que nada possa nos separar e que você é o mellhor exemplo pra mim. Te amo <333 Feliz dia das mães, fique firme e feliz SEMPRE!!

The picture during our Skype call
 She also sent pictures:

A picture with some Elders in our zone

The kids from when I taught English

Landry, he was baptized in my FIRST AREA in the other sister´s branch, and he came to visit me!!

Sanclei, he´s a guy in our ward, he´s super cool

some kiddos that went to church

some people from our ward (because sister almeida´s leaving) :(

ME AND SARA!! She´s Marcelly´s little sister (the girl we baptized) and she wants to be baptized but her mom won´t LET HER. :(

Us and Maxwell in front of the church

No comments:

Post a Comment