Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Letter from 7/13/2015

My companion has only been a member for 2 years, and her parents aren´t members...AND HER MOM JUST EMAILED HER TELLING HER THAT SHE WANTS TO BE BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That´s why we´re staying longer than just one hour...HER MOM´S GETTING SAVED!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Sister Campos says that she loves you!! Haha she´s crying like crazy because she can have an eternal family now!!! WOOOHOO!! And she wants to visit us in the states!!

The rest of her family´s not a member! She´s the only one! And they FINALLY her mom took the missionary lessons and decided that she wanted to be baptized! And her dad and brother (who´s 25) are still deciding.

But seriously, these days I´ve been crying because i don´t wanna leave the mission...man...it´s the saddest, weirdest feeling ever. Like I wanna leave...but it´s tearing me apart....aw....you made me cry again....ugh...momma i don´t wanna leave! but i want to!! It hurts really bad. :(

Like I feel like dirt for wanting to leave because the Savior has done so much for me...and I should devote my entire life to him...but i have other stuff to do...and...UGH. I love Jesus Christ!! I love Him and I know HIm!! awww :(((( :DDDD 

No comments:

Post a Comment