Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Letter From 7/8/2014

Sorry I didn´t write yesterday, we had zone conference. It was so good to see everyone from the CTM and my old zone!! I am learning so much.

I don´t have a lot to say about this week, just that I am really gaining a testimony of this gospel. It is so incredibly perfect, and it makes so much sense.

I love my Savior. I know He suffered for my sins, and because of this I can make it home to my Heavenly Father. I know that He lives. I know that He loves me. I know that because of the love I have for Him, I need to be 100% obedient. If I do my part, He will do the rest. He is always at my side. The Holy Ghost is guiding me every day. I can speak a foreign language and people understand. Investigators know that what my companion and I say are true because of the Spirit we have. Heavenly Father guides my footsteps, and I know that every single person I talk to every day is put into my path for me to talk to and challenge to baptism. I love this work, and I am putting my all into it. I am so thankful for the prayers I feel, They are making me strong. I love hearing about all of your miracles and blessings too. Stay safe, I love you all!!


Also, Pres. Scisci is letting us watch the game today!! BRASIL VS GERMANY WOOOOO!!! We only have a 30% chance of winning...LET´S GO BRASIL!!! 

Love,
Sister Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment