Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Letter from 7/28/2014

Hey everyone!

This week was transfers week, so it was pretty hectic. My companion left me...and now I´m waiting on my new companion. I get to stay in the area, so we get to test my navigating skills. Hah, it´ll be interesting. 

The members here are so good to us. They feed us literally all the time. If one of us says we´re hungry, they make all 6 missionaries in the ward go to their house and eat. It´s awesome, we´re super grateful. 

This week was pretty good, we saw lots of cool things happen. We found a MARRIED family who´s super excited about the church, (even the husband, which is pretty rare here.) One of our investigators had a really awesome answer to her prayer and knows that the church is true because she had a dream. And one of our investigators who just appeared at church one day is SUPER excited, loves the church, and brought her sister and now we´re teaching both of them. It seems like after 6 weeks of trials, things are finally starting to happen, and we are beyond excited.

I love you all and I hope you guys are all having a good summer! Keep the faith, hold to the rod and stay firm!

Love,
Sister Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment