Nicole's Blog

Nicole's Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

She Made it to the CTM!

So, I've been sending Nicole an email every day and she hasn't had a chance to look at them yet. At least they gave her a few minutes to let me know she made it to the CTM. Yay!! Hopefully I'll get her mailing address soon. 

Here's what she wrote:

Mom! I literally have no time to read these...they're only giving me a couple of minutes to write and tell you that I made it to the CTM safely. You should be getting an email pretty soon with a picture. I feel super alone here right now because literally EVERYONE I arrived with have served for 6 months to a year already, and everyone here knows Portuguese. I'm really out of my element, but I'll learn quickly. It's gonna be great. My companion has already been here for a couple weeks, but she went through the same thing I am, so we're on the same page. I'll get to meet her soon. Love and miss you lots! Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment